Unbrekable ya know?

Posted by Carol Riff On 24.6.13 0 comentários

Fly with me cause I'm a Warrior, feel my Power, see my light cause I don't wanna be dark no more.
Move your head, move your soul, move it all along and don't take it slow, dance. Even if you fall keep running, cause when we fall we still have our dreams, we still have our sins, remember the memories of sunny and rainy day. Fight and win your our battles cause everyday I won mine.

U know? I'm kinda unbreakable 

Cause I'm always standing still, cause I'm always wanting to feel new. I'm always falling down, I'm always standing my ground. I'm always running to nowhere, with my broken wings that keep me flying that way. U know i'm unbreakable, even if I'm broken.

I got the power, I got the warnings, I'm taking the shots, one, two, three. I'm just trying to be. To my old fears I can only say goodbye, to the new I say hello cause I'm no hero I'm just a warrior. 

So no more pain, goodbye, goodbye, and no more cry, goodbye goodbye. I will have no mercy, if you're ready to feel put your hands in the air. 

I'm just a freakshow, I'm just someone nobody know, like a sad drama actor freezing on the snow. I'm just dancing in the floor, dancing in the life, dancing with a knife. I'm just dancing in the rain, just smiling without refrain. I'm lost on my own mind, I'm slave of my own sight. I'm not so brave.

I'm just a tired one, with the heart beating fast. I'm just tired of me, tired of be, tired of see. I'm just... I'm from zero... I'm just being punched in the face, help me if you can. I'm just the rebel one.

What can I do? What can I do? I only have one shot, one chance. I'm shouting my voice to the world ! I only have one chance, u know?

U know, I'm unbreakable one, U know? 
I can't lost myself, I can't loose myself.

Cause I know the pain I'm going through even when I close my eyes. Cause I feel the love around me, cause I feel everything that made me be.

Yes i'm hero, but still I'm from zero. I'm a Warrior, I got the Power, I'm unbrekable and all I can say is that

I remember.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário